Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No-Fry-Cinnamon Applesauce Doughnuts



Good Morning~

Today I am guest blogging for my dear friend Kendra at Living In The Shoe.  When you visit her site, take time to read her posts.  I have especially appreciated her mini apologetics series.  Be sure to leave her a message telling her you're visiting from my site.

Because school is back in session, I'm going to be taking a step back from blogging (especially for the next two weeks).  I'll be back mid-September (after T's & my anniversary!) or maybe a little sooner--the boys started a quilt project this summer and I must. get. this. project. completed.  So, until it is off my dining room table,

"The LORD bless thee and keep thee:
The LORD make His face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee,
and give thee peace."
Numbers 6:24-26


1 comment:

Kendra@LivingintheShoe said...

Thanks, Carolyn!! They look so yummy. :)